Friday, October 29, 2010

boo to you.

Last week, Eli and I gathered paint and holiday paper to create some pretty "boo-tiful" Halloween cards. I must say, I think they turned out super cute and no doubt will hang on a few refrigerators! What a cutie Eli was as he carefully studied me painting his entire hand with white paint. I will neither confirm nor deny that my little artist had a snack in his other hand to distract him just a bit during our artistic endeavor. I look forward to days ahead when Eli and I can have a regular arts and craft time. I have lots and lots of cute monthly projects (and the bins in our garage to prove it) up my sleeve from my years in my Kindergarten classroom.


...conversation with my husband as he returns home from work and sees our ghost art drying on our kitchen counter...

Andy: Wow, Honey! Those are super cute! Where did you get that idea?

Devon: ...Ummmm...Did you forget what I used to do before Eli Monster?

Andy: (smiling and laughing) Oh, yeah!

Devon: Oh, geesh!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love these! I may have to use this idea next year!