Thursday, September 2, 2010

it's "sprinkle"-ing.

While Eli and I were in West Virginia for an extended visit, I was super excited to host a "sprinkle" for my wonderful friend, Denise, at my mother's home. Already mama to sweet, blonde-boy, Nathan, Denise and her husband, Josh, will welcome their beautiful, yet-to-be-named little girl in mid-October! With an immense amount of sunshine and surrounded by good friends, Denise received so many preciously pink things! One can never be too ready to accommodate the closet of a girl!

***
My very special Uncle Rusty and Aunt Kay own Thornhill's Florist in our small town and I painted these "welcome baby" storks for them when I was in middle school! Who knew one would be the perfect addition to our front yard to welcome friends to Denise's baby sprinkle?!?
***
***
***
Wow! Nathan is definitely one busy little boy! What a cutie-patootie!
***

No comments: