Monday, October 19, 2009

a shower of blue


During the second weekend of October, my wonderful friend, Denise, and my sweet sister-in-law, Danielle, hosted a baby shower for Andy, Baby Eli, and myself. What a great, great shower it was! Our soon-to-arrive baby boy received so many special gifts from so many of our thoughtful friends and family! Andy and I are so blessed to have such wonderful and loving friends and family in our lives! We definitely can't wait to use all the wonderful goodies for our sweet baby!

Denise & Danielle set baby pictures of myself and Andy on each of the tables, along with polka-dot pumpkins, and "Devon's About to Pop" popcorn boxes...


...elephant diaper cake, by Danielle...

...sweet hostesses...

...My college roommate, Tara...

...Sharon & Aunt Kay...

...laughing at Baby Eli's new "pee-pee tee-pees"...

...Andy arrived at the end of our shower with a cute surprise for Eli and 3 Pandora glass beads to complete my Pandora bracelet. What a sweet, sweet husband...

Getting some practice holding Denise's sweet Nathan

No comments: