Monday, October 19, 2009

a baby shower brunch

This past weekend, my great friends, Whitney and Jessica, hosted a baby shower for Baby Eli and I here in Louisville. Not only was it so special for me to be surrround my sweet Louisville friends, but also that my mother and Danielle could be a part of this wonderful baby shower brunch. Again, our little boy is so blessed to have so many special friends awaiting his arrival! Thank you, thank you Whitney and Jessica for such a thoughtful and sweet shower!
...love you both...


2 comments:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

I am so glad you had 2 wonderful showers. It just makes you more excited when you get to open up all those little clothes and baby items. Eli will be here before you know it - we are so excited for you both. :) We can't wait to see you soon. God Bless.

The Dursts said...

Your showers look like so much fun. You got lots of cute things for that sweet little boy! Hope you all are doing well. It won't be long now!