Monday, October 19, 2009

gattlinburg get-away

A few weekends ago, Andy and I took advantage of some pre-baby "together time" out of town exploring Gattlinburg, Tennessee. Since moving to Louisville, it seems as if so many of our friends have traveled to the Gattlinburg / Pigeon Forge area. While our weather was quite rainy, we still had so much fun browsing the many little "mainstreet" stores, shopping at the outlets, buying Christmas goodies at the Christmas Inn, and indulging in delicous, but filling breakfasts of chocolate chip pancakes! While our weekend was short, Andy and I had lots of fun together and already look forward to another out-of-town trip together......someday!


Yummy, yummy breakfast at the famous
Pancake Pantry



...rain, rain go away...



2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

My favorite breakfast place in the whole world! Nothing is better than their chocolate chip pancakes!!!!!

Sonoman said...

Definitely one the best breakfast spots that I've eaten at. I believe I had the Orange Mandarine Crepes, yum yum!!!