Sunday, September 20, 2009

look out etsy

After what feels like months and months of searching for the perfect lettering (that also had to meet specific height requirements and had to have a non-girly feel), artwork, or personalized goodie for above baby Eli's crib, I grew quite frustrated that I was unable to find exactly what I was looking for. So...I decided to take matters into my own creative hands! I decided to create my own gingham and brown polka dot 12 x 16 personalized canvases, using fabric, three-dimensional lettering, craft glue, and a heavy duty staple gun. I love the finished product and am super excited for Tuesday's baby furniture arrival. Slowly, but ever-so-cutely, things are coming together in our nursery!
...Look out Highview craft fair and Etsy...


4 comments:

The Dursts said...

These are so cute! I am very impressed. I may have to hire you!! If only we had a name...

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

Great idea - they came out so cute! Baby Eli will be here before you know it - we are so excited and can't wait to see you both in October. :)

Unknown said...

The nursery is so wonderful. Baby Eli will feel right at home. Especially with his new glider/rocker!

Anonymous said...

How creative! We can't wait to see it!
Love you guys!