Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a-choo.

So many different and random things make Eli laugh these days and when Andy and I find something that tickles his little funny bone, we can't help but do it over and over and over again. What a sweet sound it is to hear our cutie giggle! One particular morning this week, during our grocery store adventure, Mr. Eli had had about enough of Kroger and amongst the frozen vegetables decided that he simply did not want to shop for groceries any longer. In a final attempt to distract him, I pretended to sneeze (please do not ask me why this came to mind)...a-choo! Low and behold, up from the deepest depths of his belly came the most precious laugh that not only made me smile and laugh, but also caught the attention of fellow Kroger shoppers and employees. Well...after this little discovery, needless to say, I went about gathering my frozen edamame, grape juice, milk, yogurt, and shredded cheese just "pretend-sneezing" my way all the way to checkout. Simply put - as a mama, you do what you have to do to get the job finished!

Later that day, as Eli was his typical "wild, crazy-boy self", jumping away in his much-loved jumperoo, I decided to partake in our sneezing game again!

...just take a peek...




No comments: