Sunday, October 24, 2010

baby bradford.

Yesterday afternoon, I was able to sneak away from our home, leave Eli in the safe hands of his dad, and spend some time with Dena, one of my most favorite mamas-to-be, and a few sweet friends at baby Bradford's baby shower! What a wonderful family baby Bradford has been blessed with. Loving parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and many good friends are eager to meet this sweet boy and simply cover him with snuggles. We have prayed and prayed for Bradford and are so happy that our God is an awesome God and this baby boy will soon make his arrival! As for me... I just can't wait!

What a perfect shower Dena and Bradford were gifted! As you can see, this is no doubt one special and loved little cowboy!

1 comment:

The Armbruster Family said...

What a sweet post, thank you! The pics are amazing...I'm loving the new camera!!