Sunday, June 28, 2009

danielle's yellow & orange day


With an abundance of yellow and orange, we held Danielle's bridal shower yesterday afternoon! With tremendous help from my mother, everything turned out as planned. With 70 guests, all whom were family and friends, we enjoyed time visiting, eating, and sharing the afternoon with Danielle! Kent and Danielle are so blessed to have so many special people in their lives that love them so, so very much!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: danielle's day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dev,
You made my shower so very special! It was absolutely beautiful and everything I could have ever wanted!! You did an amazing job and I loved it!! I am truly blessed to join such a wonderful family and get such a great sister!! I love you!!

Jessica said...

Looked like a beautiful shower! Maybe party planning could be your grown up job :o) HaHa! Miss you guys!
Jess

The Armbruster Family said...

You did such a good job! The pretzels looked amazing! If I were there I would have wanted to coffee basket ;)