Sunday, June 28, 2009

anna kay, the swimmer

Although my tiny hometown of Philippi only has two stoplights, it never ceases to amaze me how busy I stay when I visit! My mother and I are simply on the go from the time that I arrive in our driveway until my return to Louisville. We are always on the go visiting friends, running errands, shopping in Clarksburg, and especially this weekend...planning Danielle's beautiful bridal shower! On Thursday evening, following my visit and dinner with my good friend Denise and her sweet baby Nathan, I went to the Philippi Public Pool to support our good friend, Anna Kay, in her swim meet. It reminded me of when I swam on the swim team for twelve years in the same pool, starting when I was four. What a super swimmer Anna Kay was! She easily won all of her races, even beating many boys! Way to go Anna Kay!

My very special Aunt Kay

Anna Kay, Sharon, & Aunt Kay

No comments: