Thursday, June 11, 2009

becky's two on the way.

While I was at home visiting with our family and friends, I was so excited to drive to Pittsburgh for my close friend Becky's baby shower. Becky and her husband Mike are expecting twin boys in September! Becky and I became fast friends while living in Boreman North at West Virginia University and soon became Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority sisters! I love, love Becky and miss seeing her so much! What a cute, cute mama she was at her shower!

While celebrating Becky's soon to arrive "twin boys", I was also excited to spend time with my other friends and sorority sisters, Heather and Jamie. It was so special to meet Heather's sweet little girl, Kylie, who was born in December! What a beautiful shower Becky had. I only wish Louisville wasn't so far away!
Thanks girls for such a fun afternoon!





Hmmmm...I wonder if our baby will have
red hair like Ms. Kylie?



No comments: