Monday, June 15, 2009

awww...florida!

To celebrate the beginning of summer, Andy and I are enjoying the sun, sand, and blue waters of Destin, Florida! I simply love, love vacations and the time that it allows Andy and I to relax and spend together! Although we have only been in Destin for one full day, the weather has been gorgeous and the seafood delicious! We are certainly looking forward to
many, many more sunny days!


Awww...relaxation...

Taking a recommendation from our friend Dena, we decided to eat at one of her family's favorites, A.J. 's Seafood & Oyster Bar. Yum! My crablegs were great!

*** 16 weeks ***

Andy and I are so thrilled to be vacationing together as a family of two this year, but know that next July, we will have a special "someone" to enjoy the early morning and late afternoon sun and sand with on our annual family vacation to South Carolina with my mother, Uncle Kent, and Auntie Danielle!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you are having a great time.. we wish we were there! You look too cute Dev!!
Love you!

The Armbruster Family said...

Yeah...AJ's! I'm so glad you liked it! Looks like you guys are having fun :)