Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a weekend with family


For the Memorial Day weekend, Andy, Carmen, and I traveled to both Philippi and Moorefield, West Virginia to spend some relaxing time with our families! While there, we visited with close family friends, enjoyed delicious picnics, and shared our special baby news with those that mean so much to us! While our visits are never long enough, I can't wait to return to the mountains in just a short week and a half, following the summer dismissal of school! Summer vacation is right around the corner!

Sharing a smile with my mother and father-in-law

My brother-in-law, Rick, hard at work.
Thanks Rick! Everything was delicious!

My sister-in-law, Danyl #1.
I will soon get another sister-in-law, Danielle #2,
on August 8th. Wedding bells will be ringing soon!



No comments: