Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a very special blessing

With joy in our hearts, Andy and I lovingly share that we are expecting a baby in Novemeber! We are so excited for our little one's arrival and truly thank God for His very special blessing. Please keep us in your prayers as we await November!

Below, I have posted some pictures of our "big secret" that we have snapped during the 13 weeks thus far. We are so excited to finally share our news!


A celebration dinner! We are so very excited!

A special gift to share our big news with my mother!

After some decisive measurements during our first
ultrasound, they have since changed our due date to...
November 29th!


To celebrate our special blessing, Andy and I
visited Nashville, Tennessee during my Spring Break.
We had had so much fun exploring, eating, and shopping.
Because of our big news our trip turned out to be a....

"Blue Box Occasion"!

...Following my 8 week doctor's appointment...

On Mother's Day, Andy surprised me with a
"Mother-to-be" bead for my Pandora bracelet!
What a thoughtful and sweet husband I have!

...12 weeks and growing...
Oh, my!


8 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I just can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Kent and I are so very excited to be an Auntie and Uncle :o) We are so happy for you guys.. we love you!!! A true blessing!

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

Congrats again Devon! What a special time. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

Love the baby ticker. I have been looking everyday to see if it has been posted! Love you guys-
Jess

The Buchers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So very excited for you two. We're excited to follow your journey on your blog. Can't wait to see you in June!

Christine said...

We are so excited for you two! Congratulations...

The Armbruster Family said...

So glad you finally came out of the closet! Though I do believe you are missing a picture of your first gift! Congrats you guys...so happy for ya!!

The Dursts said...

Congrats, Devon! We are so excited for your family. Babies are such an amazing blessing!