Thursday, January 29, 2009

exhausting.

Whew! What a job! I decided to take advantage of my snow day and tackle my closet. Uggg...I must say that it was quite a hefty job! Clothes upon clothes, handbags, hats, scarves, and yes, two boxes that remained unpacked from our move two years ago, and many other surprises seemed to be endless as I cleaned, sorted, and organized. While the piles of clothes mounted on our bed drove me crazy for hours, Carmen found them to be a cozy, cozy bed. After 3 hours of nonstop closet cleaning, I am quite proud to say that I won the battle over the messy closet! Now, if only I can treat my closet as I do the remainder of our home-neat and organized. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!


So relaxed and cozy in one of my many piles...

"I'm tired of this cleaning business...
...Is it time to play yet?"

1 comment:

Love, Mom said...

Carmen, If I was there I would love to play with you. I think you have a birthday coming up! Love, Noni