Friday, January 30, 2009

A & D.


Hurray! The mail finally came. Because of Louisville's recent snow and ice storm, our mail has not been delivered to our home since Tuesday, for very good reason. Today, both our old and new mail arrived and I was so, so excited, for it held a package that I had been waiting for! I recently made my very first Etsy purchase! When watching the movie Bride Wars I fell in love with a very simple stamped, initial necklace that Anne Hathaway's character, Emma, wore throughout the entire movie that had her single initial and the initial of her soon-to-be-husband. After searching Google, I found Anica Designs on Etsy and quickly made my purchase. What a smooth transaction my first Etsy purchase proved to be. I couldn't be more pleased with the effective communication from the designer, Anica, and my inital necklace!

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

Hi Devon,
I just thought I should warn you--ETSY is addicting! I have been ordering things off there like crazy. Everything is just so cute! I love your necklace!
~Nikki
(Whitney's Friend)