Sunday, January 2, 2011

our quiet new year's eve.

New Year's Eve was a wonderful day spent with family...our little family. Without party hats and horns, we enjoyed the end of 2010 with a trip to COSTCO for necessities plus a few extras, a yummy lunch at Cheddars, & a nice New Year's Eve dinner out at our favorite sushi restaurant, Sake Blue. After Andy surprised me last New Year's Eve with special sushi take-out from Sake Blue (after all, this time last year, after having a baby one month before, I was lucky to keep my eyes open on New Year's Eve), we decided to make "a sushi dinner" our special family New Year's Eve tradition!
...Enjoying lunch at Cheddars with my sweet boys...
Daddy should be so proud that Eli was keeping tabs on the football game above.


...loving our sushi dinner at Sake Blue...
More interested in his next bite than getting his picture taken, this is the best picture that we could manage.


"I will not eat mashed potatoes. I will not eat homemade applesauce. I turn my nose up at any fruit that is slimy or soft. I will push rice and pasta right back out of my mouth, but give me shrimp and I just can't get enough"

...at least our little guy has good taste...

Loud or quiet, we hope that your New Year's Eve was great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now will my favorite little nephew like snow crab legs like his Auntie???

xoxo