Monday, January 17, 2011

our lunch date.

Thursdays are Gymboree Play & Learn days for Eli and I and we love visiting with the other boys and girls as well as their mamas. Because the Gymboree facility is a bit of a commute from our home, I usually pack a "picnic-in-the-car" lunch for Eli to have once we have pulled into the parking lot, to ensure that he has his lunch before class begins and we are able to get there on time. However, after the snow fell in Louisville last week and we were home bound for a few days, I decided to try our first ever Mama & Eli lunch date. Because Chick-fil-a is close to Gymboree, what better place could we have enjoyed our lunch before class?!? Eli just munched away on his first ever chicken nuggets, veggies, & fruit, while I also got to enjoy a yummy lunch. What fun we had on our special date and at our class!


1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Devon- you are THE most gorgeous mom yet. please tell me your secret- how do you do your hair in the AM? where did you find that very smart mat for eating out and where on earth can I find cute bibs? I love looking at your blog for all these ideas!!