Monday, January 10, 2011

let's read.


Eli loves books! He loves to look at them, turn their pages, lift up their flaps, open and close them, touch the pictures, and close them when they are finished. We have lots of special reading time during the day before his two naps and at bedtime. And at times, if he is having a fussy moment where nothing else seems to suit him, reading a book is always the answer. Books distract and take tears away and bring smiles and precious laughs. Eli received so many nice, new books for Christmas and we are slowly working them into our familiar favorites. Andy and I are taking a cue from little Eli and are diving back into our love of reading. As one of my New Year's resolutions, I am going to try to read at least one book each month...and I'm taking Andy along.

My January Book

Andy's January Book

We hope you are picking some good books to enjoy this year!

No comments: