Wednesday, January 5, 2011

how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?


Mysterious knawing marks have been found at the Freeman residence on the future footboard of one covertable crib belonging to Eli B. Freeman. Not visable a few days ago as his mother remarked, "Wow! We sure are lucky that our precious little boy hasn't decided to teethe using his crib as a teething toy."


cute. funny. constantly in motion and often into things he shouldn't be exploring.
With 8 teeth and all four molars trying to break through his gums, this adorable 13 month old may look cute and snuggly, but beware, he has one mean bite.

~

I actually thought that we were out of the woods with "teething on his crib". I guess that I was all too wrong! Luckily after a quick trip to Babies 'R' Us and hopefully a little furniture polish, I was and will be able to remedy our problem. On a mission to buy a gummy strip made especially for this problem, I discovered the Easy Teether in the very same section. Because our little woodchuck simply did not chew only on the top of his rail, but also the curve leading up to the rail, I decided to simply cover the entire space. What will he try next week?!?


4 comments:

Our Quinn-tessential Life said...

Hahaha! That's awesome! You're so creative ;) Quinn did the same thing to his crib, but on the side. We have the gummy rail guards and a cover on the front just like yours. Unfortunately, I was too late with the gummy stuff-he's already attacked!

Lee Ann said...

Too clever Devon! We miss you guys, hopefully we will see you at Church on Sunday.

Lee Ann

The Fowlers said...

Yes...Caleb still points to the teeth marks on his footboard and tells me that he did that when he was a baby. We say it just adds character

The Armbruster Family said...

You are getting so good at this blog stuff! I love the words on the pictures. One day when I am human again I want you to teach me :)