Sunday, September 19, 2010

mess.

While feeding Eli his lunch one day earlier in the week, I had to quickly step out of the room. Unaware that I had placed his baby food on his tray, rather than on our dining room table, I thought to myself from our neighboring kitchen, "Wow! He sure is being very quiet and content in his high chair given that I stopped feeding him so suddenly (our boy loves his food)!". With just a little peek around the corner I quickly saw why our little Mr. was so content and so quiet in that highchair of his...

...exhibit A...

...exhibit B...

...exhibit C...

...exhibit D...

A complete mess, Eli was in all of his glory while eating "on his own". Ecstatic that he managed to keep his lunch on his tray rather than on our new carpet (whew!) and content in his licking and "finger painting" in his strawberry applesauce, what more could I do than simply grab my camera and laugh. After this mess, I fear that Eli will have no problem with his birthday smash cake in November!

No comments: