Tuesday, August 3, 2010

summer lovin.

Temperatures in Louisville have and are reaching record highs this week! Late, yesterday afternoon, under the cover of a little shade, Eli and I enjoyed some time outside in his small pool! Our boy loves everything about water! I think that perhaps I should have even worn my bathing suit judging by how wet my clothes were from all of Eli's fun splashes! What a fun way to spend a hot, hot, hot afternoon!




...what once was a "rooster tail"...

So many ask, "What happened to Eli's rooster tail?" Well...his rooster tail is very much still there; however, because his hair is getting increasingly thicker and longer, the famous "rooster tail" now sadly and much to my dismay, (sigh) lays down.


...loves catching falling water in his had and...in his mouth...



No comments: