Monday, May 10, 2010

a very special first

What a perfectly wonderful first Mother's Day I had yesterday with my favorite boys! Andy and I enjoyed a wonderful worship service, while our little Eli visited the church nursery for the very first time! After a deliciously scrumptious lunch from Penn Station, Andy and I enjoyed spending time with our little munchkin and Ms. Carmen. Because we couldn't have our favorite Lil' Moes feast, due to the 6 hour drive, Andy prepared a "Lil' Moes-like" dinner for me, complete with grilled chicken wings, ooey-gooey poppers, and sweet strawberry shortcake! What a thoughtful guy! My very first Mother's Day was such a special one! I thank God for the sweet blessing of being called "Mama" and for my sweet husband to share my life with. I am so thankful for my mother and the way that she, my Nana, and special mother-in-law Dotty have lead by example. What a blessed gal I am!


What to change Eli into after our church service?
His "I love Mommy" shirt, of course!


What great taste my little Eli has! He must learn from his Daddy!

Thanks mom, for the cute, cute summer diaper bag!
As you know, polka-dots are my favorite!

Wow, Mom! What a fun surprise! I can't wait to use my gift card from the Q!


3 comments:

The Fowlers said...

Happy FIRST Mother's Day!

And, I checked on Eli in the nursery. They said he was doing great- he was happy as could be in the swing.

The Dursts said...

So sweet! Happy 1st Mother's Day! Your family is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day :)
xoxo