Friday, March 19, 2010

fun at the fowlers

On Thursday night Andy and I had our very first outing without our little Eli. Because the director of Radiation Oncology is stepping down, The University of Louisville hosted a dinner in his honor and Andy was invited to speak during this special event. While Andy and I enjoyed some time together, Eli enjoyed some fun time with our friends Creed, Whitney, and Caleb! Whitney, a super mother who I call on often, took lots of pictures while we were away so that Andy and I could see the fun that they had. Andy and I were so thankful to spend a few hours together at a special event and couldn't have been more comfortable with our sweet babysitters! Thanks Fowler Family! We love you all!


Whitney, Creed, & Caleb had lots of fun goodies, like this colorful bouncer seat, ready for Eli to enjoy!


We can't believe sweet Caleb is almost 2 years old! We remember visiting him in the hospital! Check out his cute UK shirt and The Fowler Family blog for a video of Caleb doing the "John Wall Dance". Thanks, Caleb for sharing your baby goodies with Eli!


Funny Caleb...What a pose! Whitney & Creed say that this is what we have to look forward to! We hope that Eli is as happy as Mr. Caleb!

"Hey, Caleb! Those bath crayons look so fun! I can't wait to be able to sit up in the big tub just like you!"

Thanks again, Fowler family for my fun night!



1 comment:

The Fowlers said...

ANYTIME! It made me realize that some babies really are content and easy to take care of! We expect to have him again in the near future! :)