Thursday, January 7, 2010

i did what?!?...really?

Whoa, Baby!


Last night, Eli decided to give his momma and daddy a wonderful gift...the gift of sleep! Suprisingly at almost 6 weeks old, Eli decided to sleep from 10:00 pm to 5:15 am this morning. A fluke you might ask!?! I say "yes"! After waking up several times last night to check on him to assess if he was still breathing (ha!), I decided to listen to our pediatricians and simply wait for him to wake us up. However, after realizing that he slept for 7 hours and 15 minutes, I did decide to give our pediatrician a call. They did instruct me that if he tries this feat again, that because of his age, I must wake him up to eat after 5 to 5 1/2 hours. Fluke or not, it was certainly nice to catch a few more hours of sleep!


...feeling so happy and rested...

2 comments:

The Dursts said...

How nice of that sweet boy! He is just adorable, Devon. I love those precious cheeks!

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

Don't worry those nights while be here permanently in the next month or so, if not before. But, I am glad he treated you to a preview. :)