Friday, December 4, 2009

baby eli

With joy in our hearts, we proudly introduce
Eli Beymer Freeman
November 30, 2009
7 pounds 15 ounces
3:34 am

Andy and I are filled with such happiness, overwhelming emotion, excitement, and love as we share our sweet baby Eli with you! What a wonderful and joyous weekend we had as we welcomed our precious boy into the world. We thank all of our wonderful and loving friends and family who have surrounded us with such love during this very special time in our lives! We are so, so very blessed...


4 comments:

The Fowlers said...

Oh, I've been waiting for this post! I am SO happy for you, Andy, and your precious baby boy. I'm also thrilled that everything went so well during labor and delivery. :)

Unknown said...

Like Whitney... I have been checking for this post several times a day!!! I love little Eli and think he is just precious! We are so happy for you guys!
Jess (and Jim!)

Lee Ann said...

He is absolutely the most precious child! I look forward to you and Andy having date nights, so maybe I'll be asked to come and stay with Eli.
Much love to the "three" of you!

Christine said...

Congrats again! Welcome to the world Mr. Eli...