Thursday, December 31, 2009

one month...already


It hardly seems possible that Eli has already been the light of our lives for one entire month! My, oh my, how quickly time goes by. While life at the Freeman house is certainly entirely different, Andy and I have embraced those changes with love, laughter (who knew changing diapers could be so funny), and most definitely with pure joy. Our sweet little boy has not only captured our hearts, but also the hearts of those that love us so very much! In just one short month, Andy and I have loved harder than we ever have, worried more, slept less, and delighted in each day that God has blessed us with our healthy baby boy.

Happy Birthday, Eli! We love you to the moon and back!


...growing...growing...growing...
10 pounds, 10 ounces
22 inches long

2 comments:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

He is getting so big and has changed so much already. I hope we can come up to see you all in the Spring - I can't wait to slather him with hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

Awh..he looks like a little man :o)