Sunday, September 20, 2009

here comes fall

While we are so thankful to have had such a wonderful Summer, I decided two weekends ago to redecorate our home with our Fall decor. While this was a little premature, I made this decision for the sheer fact that our Fall things would soon be placed back into the attic only to be replaced by our Christmas decor at the beginning of November! It appears that our family will celebrate November and Thanksgiving with the new addition of our Christmas tree and Christmas decorations this year. Because of our very special "new addition" arriving in late November, I am determined to have our Christmas decorations and presents completely bought and wrapped by the first full week of November! I feel quite certain that shopping, wrapping, and making my wired-ribbon bows will be the least of my worries after our sweet baby arrives! Let the Christmas shopping begin!


We love our new decorative addition, an antique sewing machine table that belonged to Andy's Aunt Lillian. Thanks to Jim and Dotty's handy work and refinishing, our sewing machine table looks great!

No comments: