Monday, August 31, 2009

we're seeing stripes!


Andy and I have been busily preparing our nursery for the anticipated November arrival of our baby boy! After many, many rolls of blue tape, we are thrilled to report that we are now "seeing stripes"! Just walking by this empty room makes me smile and I can't help but peek in each time! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, adoring, and loving husband. He has taken such care to measure, remeasure, chalk, tape, and paint our nursery! I think it looks pretty fabulous and cannot wait to share pictures of an even more "finished product" as our nursery slowly, but lovingly comes together!



Ms. Carmen and I would play each time Andy
would measure for two new chalk lines! She certainly enjoyed her play time!


...AND all that hard work turns into...



We just love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the room!!! Baby Eli is soo blessed to have such wonderful parents preparing for his arrival!! We love you guys!! Can't wait to visit!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!! So Sweet!

The Fowlers said...

It looks great! I think it will look perfect with the furniture and bedding. Can't wait to see the finished product.

The Dursts said...

That room is super cute! Perfect for a sweet little boy! Hope you are doing well!