Thursday, July 16, 2009

"It's a Mountaineer!"


I can hardly believe that Andy and I are halfway through "our" pregnancy! It seems as if 20 weeks has come so fast and without one bit of morning sickness...whew...thank goodness!

To celebrate my halfway point and our "baby boy" news, Danielle and Kent mailed me a very special package from West Virginia that we received on our BIG DAY! After bringing back several of Kent's unwanted t-shirts from my last West Virginia visit (...mine are becoming quite snug around the mid section...), they decided that I needed one special one of my own to enjoy! How cute my WVU "It's a Mountaineer" t-shirt is! I have already enjoyed it and am looking forward to sporting my new look during football season! As always, thanks Kent and Danielle for thinking of me and our growing family! We love you both so much and can't wait to introduce you to your special nephew!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, Hey, you never know...He may just be a C-A-R-D-S fan! haha! So excited for the little man!
Love-
Jess and Jim