Thursday, June 18, 2009

wednesday breaks

Needing a break from the beautiful, but very strong sunshine on Wednesday, Andy and I decided to take advantage of Destin's Silversands Outlet. Although shopping at the outlets was quite fun, it was also a bit "eye-opening" to the fact that items I would have normally scopped up in a second would soon not fit my growing belly. However; not to be deterred, I was successful at two of my favorites - J.Crew and Gap, buying items that would hopefully "grow with me".

***
It appeared as though Wednesday was a day of "breaks" for us. Not only was it a break from the sun, but also a break from the delicious seafood that we love, love, love. Wanting just a good 'ole dinner, we decided to try McGuire's Irish Pub. A little skeptical at first, even though this particular restaurant received the best reviews in all of Destin, my mind was quickly changed. Not only was the atmosphere fun (more than $750,000 in single dollar bills hanging from the ceiling) the food was delicious, while the portions were HUGE! Needless to say, we were not disappointed in our good 'ole dinner!






No comments: