Sunday, March 8, 2009

no calorie cake.


To prepare for my special friend Denise's baby shower next weekend in West Virginia, I decided to craft a diaper cake! Made entirely of 64 rolled diapers, I think that my creation turned out extremely "oh so sweet". What a cute touch to add to my shower decorations for both Denise and soon-to-arrive Baby Nathan! I can't wait to see them "both" as well as visit with special friends and family in West Virginia! It's back to the mountains I head on Friday! Cute pictures to follow...

2 comments:

The Armbruster Family said...

Only you could make something so gorgeous out of a bunch of diapers! I love it!!!

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

How cute - great job! I love diaper cakes. My Mom made me one for my shower and I fell in love with them - plus they double as a great gift, because you can make use of all those diapers (even though they do go quick with a newborn). ;)