Sunday, February 8, 2009

just a little obsessed.


Wow! Wow! Wow! I just finished Stephanie Meyer's Eclipse, the third novel in the Twilight series. I read with sheer delight, nervousness, and excitement as I fell more in love with this series! Because each page was simply better than the previous, I found myself taking advantage of every free moment and burried myself within the pages of Eclipse. With very mixed emotions
(I don't want it to be over), I look forward to beginning the fourth and final novel, Breaking Dawn, within the next week. I'm trying not to rush, but I cannot stand to not know what happens!
...very easy decision - TEAM EDWARD...

3 comments:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

I'll be interested to talk to you about this when you finish the books. I loved them, but certain things about the 4th book shocked me, I loved and some things I wasn't happy with. I am glad you are reading them though, so that we can chat. Then, you will have to read her other book titled the "Host" - different topic, but it seems good so far. :)

The Fowlers said...

I want to borrow your books! Lets see...when would I have hours to sit down and read...

The Armbruster Family said...

Go Team Edward! They have our shirts at Hot Topic...who can we pay to go in there and buy them for us? lol!!