Sunday, October 5, 2008

home is where the heart is...

Due to an extra long weekend, Andy and I traveled home to visit our family! No matter how long our stay, it never seems to last quite long enough! While Andy, his father, brother, and nephew played golf, my mother and I spent the entire day in Elkins, West Viginia at the Forest Festival with my brother, Kent, his girlfriend, Danielle, and her family. What beautiful weather we had to eat corndogs and watch the parade! Now, back in Louisville, we are already looking forward to the upcoming holidays so that we can head home to our mountains once again! We love, love Louisville, but home is definitely where the heart is...






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that I got to spend some time with you this wknd! We can't wait to come to KY! :o)