Friday, August 29, 2008

a new experience...


To participate in our school-wide U of L and UK spirit day at my elementary school, teachers and students were asked to wear their pick for this weekend's rivalry game here in Louisville. Being a very loyal West Virginia University Mountaineer football fan, wearing a t-shirt with another team's name and logo is quite foreign to me, but after one year of living in Kentucky, I decided to embrace my new state just a bit! It was just another opportunity for Dena and I to go shopping! Deciding to purchase my first UK shirt was a very big deal (at least it's cute)! However, my heart still bleeds blue and gold, as it always will! I am already looking forward to November 22nd when my Mountaineers come to town! Let's Gooooo Mountaineers!

3 comments:

The Armbruster Family said...

Glad I finally made the blog. I hope no chubby chasers view it or Scott might have a run for his money...at least the shirt is cute (Go Cards)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

EWWWWW.... you need to throw that t-shirt away :oP

Have a great weekend!
Jessica

The Fowlers said...

looks like you picked the right shirt :)